We provide a rich range of free and premium resources as well as links to other recommended sources. The resources include training materials, lesson plans, stimulus suggestions, practice tips, demonstration videos and more.
Click on the links below to access our free teaching resources.
- P4C in the Time of Corona: guidelines and suggestions for safe ways to get the most out of P4C as students return after school closures;
- HomeTalk: ideas and activities for thoughtful conversations at home and at school, using P4C and Thinking Moves;
- Teacher Toolkit: teaching materials for Thinking Moves A – Z, P4C and the philosophical teacher;
- Stimulus Suggestions: inspiring stimuli for philosophical inquiries across the student age range.;
- Two-minute tips: video clips on how to enhance your P4C practice;
- P4C International Community of Enquiry: resource suggestions and practice tips from themes that have come up from the P4C ICE group;
- Initial Teacher Education resources: a selection of P4C Plus, Thinking Moves A – Z and HomeTalk resources for ITE students.
- Research: research reports into the impact of Philosophical Teaching and Learning;
- Other Sources: links to other resource providers, recommended by DialogueWorks.
- Thinking Moves A – Z: a wide range of teaching materials and a 10 week set of lesson plans for the adoption of Thinking Moves by students of all ages;
- P4C Plus Foundation: a 5 part, 25 week set of online and in-person training materials and lesson plans, designed to complement all formats of P4C foundation training, and to equip P4C leaders to coach new staff in their first year of P4C practice. Summary available here;
- Trainer resources: a full set of resources for DialogueWorks accredited trainers.
- Shareholder information: meeting dates and other shareholder information
If you are already registered with us please log-in here.
If you want to subscribe to or buy any of our premium resources, please use the buttons below to buy via Paypal or credit/debit card or, if you prefer to be invoiced direct, email:
P4C Plus individual premium resources – £25
Thinking Moves A – Z individual premium resources – £25
P4C Plus whole school premium resources – £125 – £300
Thinking Moves A – Z whole school premium resources – £125 – £300
Thinking Moves A-Z handbooks – £10 each.
Thinking Moves A-Z posters – £10 for one, £20 for three, £30 for six.
Thinking Moves A-Z flashcards – £10 per pack of 54 cards.
Please click the buttons to buy via credit/debit card or Paypal; or email us to order larger quantities or to pay via invoice and bank transfer.
Thinking Allowed P4C training videos
Set of three outstanding videos showing P4C practice at Gallions Primary School. Indispensable materials for P4C trainers and leaders. Available at £15 for unlimited usage. Click here
Here’s a taster clip:
Building Resilience to Extremism through Enquiry resources
Using P4C to develop critical thinking about terrorism and extremism. For more information about the resource and training click this link.
Please contact Bob House for details of how to subscribe for these resources: email@example.com Pricing is £25 as a one-time payment.
Search our site
To find what you want on this website, just type in what you are looking for, click the search button, scroll down past any ad links and see what we have for you.